Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Friday!!


Happy Friday everyone!! I am so looking forward to this weekend! I plan on stamping, stamping and then stamping some more! LOL My only other plan is a date night with my hubby! He wants to go to the drive-in....Iron Man (yuck!) and then Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford ...oh my ;-)) LOL Oh well, there will lots of stamping time!
I just LOVE how this card came out!!! Can you believe it no ribbon! LOL I did have a bit of time with it. My intention was to incorporate more the Ginger Blossom Designer Paper.....I couldn't match up anything that I liked.....so I ended up with the above! I think it turned out a lot more elegant than I was originally planned. Thanks for looking!!!
Blessings
Vickie
Recipe:
Stamps: Embrace Life, Enfrancias Background stamp
Paper: Ruby Red, Basic Black, Cream Confetti, Ginger Blossom Designer Paper
Ink: Black Stazon, River Rock, Ruby Red, Groovy Gauva
Accessories: Aquapainter, Black Brads
Technique: Watercoloring

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous! I can't believe you cut out all those skinny leaves! Fab card, Vickie!

Alhambra Club said...

I hear IronMan is great, know that Indian Jones is as I already saw it. Your card is beautiful, love the sketch. Have a fun date night and a great weekend of stamping.

Becky Carafa said...

This is beautiful, Vickie! I love all the cut outs, they add so much dimension.
Iron Man is great, Indiana Jones was so-so. Let us know what you think of them!

MacKenzie said...

Gorgeous card! The black brads really anchor the main image. This is one of my favorite sets - I'll have to ink it up again soon.

Tess said...

Love this card Vickie. Everything about it is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Erin... said...

gorgeous card!!! have fun watching indy and stamping!!

Jennifer said...

You've been tagged! Visit my blog to see what it's all about.

Anonymous said...

What an elegant card! I have a friend who is very into Asian themed things, and she would love this...might have to CASE it for her:)