Saturday, January 5, 2008

Watermark...


Hey :-) I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I have been busy most of the afternoon (and evening) trying to create a watermark! My brain hurts!!LOL However, thanks to Stampin' Kub's tutorial, I believe I have finally figured it out. I cannot tell you how old I feel trying to figure out all this computer stuff!! LOL Later this evening I plan on uploading some other pic's and scrapbook pages.


Here is a card I made just before Christmas! This is my version of the one I seen in the SU Stampin Success magazine. I definitely wanted to use one of the new sets and the only one I had at that time was Time Well Spent! You can also see that I have been using the swirl stamp from Baroque Motifs alot lately as well! Anyway, I hope you like it!!
Stay Tuned......:-)


No comments: