Friday, July 25, 2008

TGIF!!!!



Good Morning!!! Yeah it is Friday!! My new hostess clubbers are coming over this evening! We don't officially start until next month but I wanted to have a special evening with them! I don't want to say too much....more on that tomorrow!!!


So....for todays card! It is a sketch challenge from Iheart2stamp. It isn't as orginial as I might have hoped....check Jessie's card out!!! LOL I always get confused as to what is cased and inspired!! Anyway, I have admired Jessie for awhile now and as you can tell I really liked her card!!! LOL If I get a chance I may try this sketch again this weekend!!! I have another idea brewing!!! LOL


Recipe:
Stamps: Fabulous Flowers
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Cream Confetti, Outlaw Designer Paper (retired)
Ink: Craft Really Rust and Close To Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Neutral button, linen thread, Pewter Jumbo Eyelets, Twill Ribbon, Chipboard

Okay, since that card wasn't so original....I thought I would share with you my sock monkey card! I made this one a couple of weeks ago when I first received my preorder!! He is cute...not really my style, but I know a couple of ladies who will love him, not to mention any names....Barb :-)


Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!!
Blessings
Vickie


Recipe:
Stamps: Sock Monkey
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, White Confetti, Bella Designer Paper
Ink: Basic Brown, Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Carmel
Accessories: Wide Chocolate Chip Ribbon, New scallop punch, Large and Small Oval Punches









8 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Great cards! Love the earthy colors of that top one, I need to get that set out again, thanks for the inspiration! And, of course, I love the Sock Monkey! How could anyone not?! hee! hee!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards. I really like the layout and colors of the first card. It's definitely a favorite.

Tess said...

I really like the top card Vickie. You did a really good job on the sock monkey. Love the colors.

Jana O'Brien said...

Love what you did with Jen's sketch! Not too much cutting, though, and none on the Sock Monkey card. What's up with that? LOL

MacKenzie said...

Beautiful job on the sketch challenge. I love what you did with the twill ribbon.

Unknown said...

Great cards!!! I really like the first one and that color scheme is awesome!!! It is a great sketch too!!!! TFS!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome stuff!!! I love the sketch card and that goofy little monkey is starting to grow on me...I really don't need him...but I can tell I am starting to want him!!LOL

Unknown said...

I LOVE the sock monkey!! He's so FUN!!