Friday, July 18, 2008

This is my card for KWerners Color Inspiration challenge....


Hello again!! LOL I just LOVE how this card turned out! I would have never thought to put these colors together, but they really are perfect!! If you are looking for inspiration, check her blog out!! I always pass up the color challenges, however I have had fun with the last couple I have participated in!!
Well I guess that is it for today! I hope you enjoy everything!! TFL!!!
Blessings
Vickie
Recipe:
Stamps: Big Flowers, Print BG Stamp
Paper: Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie, Certain Celery, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie, Certain Celery, Versa Mark
Accessories: Very Vanilla Tafetta Ribbon, Ribbon Slider Die, Vanilla Brads, Scalloped Circle, 1 3/8" circle punch, Piercer

10 comments:

Linda said...

Love your card! ;-)

Nawlin's Lady said...

I love how you created your card with those colors! Wonderful!

Marilyn said...

OOH - this card is awesome!! Love the circles and scallops and soft colors - you always put everything together so beautifully!

Diane Barnes said...

This is so pretty. Love the scallop flowers.

kraftykathy1 said...

love how you made your tag!

Karen said...

Love this Vickie. It is just so pretty. I like the way the colors go together. You did a great job!

Toota-loo,
Karen

Shawntel said...

I really love your flowers with the scallops behind! Very Classy!

MacKenzie said...

This came out great. Love the layout.

Tess said...

Hi Vickie, This card is so pretty. I love the colors that you used. By the way, check out my blog. I awarded you the Brillante Weblog award.

Brooke S said...

I Love your card. How did I miss this last challenge.. Love the detail on your layout.