Thursday, September 25, 2008

I hope I don't ruin the surprise for my GSG's!!



Good Morning!! The weekend is almost here! Yeah!! My hostess clubbers meet tomorrow evening! A great way to start the weekend!

Anyway, today's card is one I did for the Great Swap Girls New Cattie swap! It has been really hard to keep from posting this card. It is one of my favorite cards I have made :-) I sure do hope everyone likes it!!

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! TFL!!

Blessings
Vickie

Recipe:
Stamps: Eastern Influences, Best Yet
Paper: White Confetti, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Black Stazon, Pink Priouette, Old Olive,Chocolate Chip, Creamy Carmel
Accessories: Half Back Pearl, Copic Glitter Pen, Wide Pink Pirouette Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

I DO! I love this card Vickie - I can see why its one of your favs - it is so pretty soft and elegant, just amazing!!

Kathy W said...

Stunning, what a great swap

Karen said...

This is a beautiful card, Vickie. You always do great work. It is special but to say it is your best would be hard. You have had so many pretty cards. It definitely is pretty though. Great job!

Toota-loo,
Karen

Anonymous said...

I love it! The pearl and pink ribbon are wonderful! And I'm glad that there are a few out there that are about my age! ;-)

Have a great weekend!

Angie Tieman said...

Oh no! You're in group 2 and I'm in group 1, bummer for me! The card is gorgeous!! Love the romantic feel and colors and the yummy ribbon!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful and that ribbon is absolutely scrumptious!

Unknown said...

I am in LOVE with that wide ribbon!