Monday, September 1, 2008

It's hard to believe it is September!


Good Evening! I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! Mine was good :-) I did alot of organizing and my scrap area is almost complete! It is so wonderful to sit at my area now! I didn't get to stamp as much as I would like but I did get a few cards made and a new scrapbook layout! I can hardly wait to post it!! I will be posting pictures in the morning :-) So stayed tuned....
Anyway, for this evenings card....I made it for Beate's weekend challenge! I missed the deadline but here it is anyway :-) I hope you like it!! Thanks for stopping by!!!
Blessings
Vickie
Recipe:
Stamps: Pocket Sillouhettes
Paper: Baja Breeze, Old Olive, White Confetti, Green Tea
Ink: Baja Breeze, Old Olive
Accessories: gold brads, Old Olive poly twill ribbon, Small and Large oval punches,Nesties

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Oooh - this is so pretty - love the colors you chose and how you accented the sentiment with brads - darling card - I just love this stamp set too!! Glad you had a good day getting your craft room organized too!

Jana O'Brien said...

Beautiful colors, Vickie! I wish that polytwill ribbon was still current; it is one of my favorites.

Tess said...

Vickie this is absolutely beautiful.I love it. The colors everything is just so pretty.

Angie Tieman said...

Sooo pretty! Love how you did the ovals with the brads and the paper and colors are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Oh, so pretty!