Friday, August 22, 2008

TGIF!!!...




Good Morning!!! Thank goodness it's friday!! Though I do have to work tomorrow :-) It will be a very short weekend for me. Oh well, next weekend will be a nice long weekend!! Yeah!!
I actually did these cards Wednesday evening, however I didn't get a chance to post them until today! I had so much fun with this sketch challenge!! My card base is 4.5 x 4.5. I don't normally make odd size cards however this really is a fun size! I used two new sets Eastern Blooms and Pocket Silhouttes and two new designer papers Garden Tea and Sweet Always.
It looks like it is time for blog candy!!! I will try and post my candy Sunday!! Thank you all so much for your kind comments and emails!! You gals are the best :-)
Blessings
Vickie
Recipe:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Best Yet
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Pink Pirouette, White Confetti, Sweet Always
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Pink Pirouette
Accesssories: White Tafetta Ribbon, silver brads, nesties
Recipe:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Best Yet
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Garden Tea
Ink: baja breeze, old olive
Accessories: old olive poly twill, nesties




6 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

These are awesome!!

Sandi Berg said...

Very cute! I love your color choices.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job with this sketch, Vickie! I love seeing all the new SU products!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Wow, these are awesome!! You have really been creating some amazing cards!!

Kathy W said...

beautiful cards, good job with sketch

Carrie Gaskin said...

Love these takes on the sketch. Great job.