Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busy as a bee....and it's only going to get worse :-)


Good Morning!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday! Mine was okay for a Monday, just busy, busy, busy!! The Fall Semester starts next week, so our office has been hopping, with the worse starting next week. They started construction around our building this week as well, which has made parking a pain! LOL I am all about routine and just a tad OCD....so I have been a bit out of sorts! LOL Oh well, I will live :-)
I actually have been working with all my new stuff...I have been working on a Great Girls Swaps! I am happy to say the worse is over! LOL I need to order some more ribbon and put them together and I am done! Yeah!!! Of course I went and signed up for another one for the new upcoming holiday mini... LOL!! Swaps can be sooo addicting!! I LOVE them, and I just LOVE swapping with the Great Swap Girls! They are the best!!
Okay, for todays card....I actually did this one a couple of weeks ago. It was for one of the sketch challenges over on splitcoast! I always hestitate when triangles, diamonds, etc are involved. I am not sure why....but it was actually a fun easy card to put together!! TFL!!!
Blessings
Vickie
Recipe:
Stamps: Bloomin Beautiful
Paper: Riding hood red, kiwi kiss, white confetti, bella designer paper
Ink: riding hood red, black stazon, kiwi kiss
Accessories: white taffeta ribbon, white gel pen, scalloped border punch

3 comments:

Tess said...

Hi Vickie, This card is beautiful. I really wanted to try this layout but haven't had a chance.

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful card! I found that sketch difficult too and gave up! lol! I plan to work on my GSG swaps this weekend, can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I like the use of the gel pen.