Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Here is a picture of the class project I took over the past weekend...



Good Evening everyone! Sorry again for such a late post. Work has been crazy! It seems like it always is coming back after vacation :-) I have been working on cards and such but just haven't had time to upload the pictures and post on my blog. So I thought I would share with you this evening the project and card I received from my wonderful downline Tessie! She had a class this past weekend and we made this darling note pad!! She did such a wonderful job!! We all had a blast! If you haven't checked her blog out...make sure you do...she is one of the sweetest gals you could ever meet!! I look forward to taking another class from her!
Well I hope everyone had a great day! I just finished uploading several pictures, so I will have a couple more to share in the morning with you all! I am so looking forward to tomorrow evening!! My first order from the new catalog will be delivered!! Yeah! I am looking forward to playing with all the new stuff tomorrow evening!!!
Blessings
Vickie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too cute! I love that project!