Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Todays card is for technique lovers challenge over at splitcoast...


Good Morning again! LOL Wow can you believe it??? Two posts for today!! I feel like chatty kathy today! LOL
Anyway, todays card is for the technique lovers challenge over at splitcoast. I just LOVE how this project turned out! Of course, I used one of my favorite designer papers....Afternoon Tea! I had soooo much fun making this project! The directions for the box are Linda Hellers over at Stamping School. I just LOVE her website!! She is one talented lady :-) If you haven't checked her web site out, you are missing out!!

Have a great day!!
Blessings
Vickie


Recipe:
Stamps: Live Your Dream, All Holidays
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Gauva, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, White Confetti, Afternoon Tea Designer Paper
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Groovy Gauva, Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Piercer, White and Pewter Brads, Stitched Ribbon: Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Groovy Gauva, Wide Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Punches: Scalloped, 1 3/8", 1 1/4" circle, corner rounder, ticket, 3x3 white envelopes

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

these cards are great, love the papers that you used

Tess said...

Vickie, I just love this box and those cards. I want to make those. You are so darn talented.

Marilyn said...

These are so beautiful!! I just love the afternoon tea paper too! You did an amazing job with all these cards - so pretty!!

Karen said...

So pretty, Vickie, like always!

Toota-loo,
Karen

Anonymous said...

What a great project! How can you go wrong with the DSP!

Have a great week!