Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wow...can you believe it???


Today's card is for the sketch challenge over at Splitcoast!! At first I wasn't going to do it. I guess I am not a big fan of the diamonds! :-) However, I started playing around and this is what I came up with....I think it turned out cute! I haven't used my Fun Pun set much and I have definitely been missing out! LOL I really LOVE this set!!!
Now for some wow news! I was so thrilled when Jessie sent me an email on Sunday asking if I would like to be the featured swapper on the Great Swaps Girls site!! Of course I said yes! If you haven't checked this site out you are missing out!! You have to check out the challenges!! They are lots of fun and everyone is welcome to play!!
Have a great day everyone....the weekend is almost here!!
Blessings
Vickie
Recipe:
Stamps: Fun Pun
Paper: Purely Pomegrante, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Confetti White, Cutie Pie Designer Paper
Ink: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Purely Pomegrante
Accessories: Purely Pomegrante Stitched Ribbon, Pewer Hodgepodge Hardware

6 comments:

Karen said...

Love the card, Vickie. Very cute. I started on this challenge yesterday evening, but couldn't get it finished. Maybe today!

Toota-loo,
Karen

Marilyn said...

Love this card! This set has become one of my favorites too -don't know why I took so long to buy it!! Congrats on the being the featured swapper - that is a fabulous honor! Have a great day!

nancy said...

Congratulations on being the GSG featured stamper...your work is beautiful!!! This is my first time to your blog, lot of creativity and talent here...what a treat! This Pun Fun Sketch card is great, may have to case that one : ) !!!

Unknown said...

Too stinkin' cute!!

Carolina said...

Beautiful card Vickie and congrats on being GSG featured stamper!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Thanks for being my featured stamper!!