Saturday, March 22, 2008

Couldn't sleep :-)


Good Morning!! Early, early morning!! LOL I couldn't sleep so I thought I would try Beate's weekend challenge and laundry! It usually takes me awhile to wind down after an event. Hopefully, I will be sleeping in.... :-)
Anyway, moving on to today's card! I think this card turned out so pretty!! I just love this color combo! Whatever will I do when these colors retire??? LOL I just realized tonight as I was going through my ever growing pile of SU Designer Paper that I did in fact have Porcelain Prints!! I started to order it a couple of times and would take it off at the last minute! How awful am I?? LOL The card is fairly straight forward. I sponge around the edges of the flower with the Blue Bayou and I used my nestabilities for the circle and scalloped circle. I felt SU's wasn't quite big enough...I sure do wish they would come out with some bigger sizes! I bet they would sell like hotcakes!!LOL Well, I sure do hope everyone has a great Saturday!!!
Blessings
Vickie
Recipe:
Stamps: Embrace Life, All Holidays
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, Porcelain Prints Designer Paper
Ink: Basic Black, Blue Bayou, Versamark
Accessories: Vanilla Embossing Powder, Paper Piercer, Sponge, Nestabilities Dies, White Gel Pen, Half back Pearl, Blue Bayou Stitched Ribbon

11 comments:

Billye Hanning said...

Good Morning Vickie....Your blog is wonderful!!! I can't sleep either so I was checking out Splitcoast and it led me here. Your work is great. I love everything you do. Thanks for sharing.....Billye

Leeann said...

I LOVE this color combo!! Beautiful! I can't wait to get my scallop punch...it looks so pretty on everything you create!

Laura Brown said...

Beautiful. Such a feminine card!

beate said...

Beautiful card!

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is amazing - I love everything about this project.

Tiffany said...

This is just beautiful!!! I love these colors!!!

Flossie's Follies said...

This card is so pretty, love that pretty blue color and the papers you used.

Tandra said...

Beautimous!! I love it! I also love the colors, and will miss them come August!!!

Thanks for visiting me!!

Karen Sutton said...

Beautiful! You always pick the perfect colors! Love you! Karen

Marilyn said...

This is a totally beautiful and elegant card - love the blue bayou combo here - now I gotta try this out!!

Desirée said...

So I'm not the only one who stamps when I can't sleep? :)

Love the combination of the Embrace Life flower with that DSP - it is a perfect match!

www.stampwithdesiree.typepad.com