Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Make a Wish!!!.....


Happy Tuesday!! It is Tuesday right?? LOL Yesterday didn't feel like Monday so I have started my week off kilter :-) Anyway, as soon as I got home I was off to do a party....at the last minute I decided to change totes. I am soooo glad I did!!! A little bit ago I mentioned misplacing the brass template that goes with the carousel notes....guess what??? Yep, I found it!!! It was kinda like Christmas again. LOL I can't believe I put it in that side pocket of that tote...I may have never found it!! I am also ashamed to say I found two others....how sad am I??? *sigh* Oh well, hopefully I will get a chance to play tonight!!
For todays card, I must admit it is completely out of my comfort zone; though I have to say More Mustard is one of my favorite colors! Can you tell I am an Earth Element kind of gal??? :-) Anyway, since I had so much fun playing with the Jersey Shore paper I thought I would give East Coast Prep a try. I really love how this card turned out!! I just LOVE the balloons! I clear embossed them and then glued some linen thread for the strings. Too cute, huh?? I hope everyone has a great day!!
Blessings,
Vickie
Recipe:
Stamps: Big Bold Birthday
Cardstock: More Mustard, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Whisper White, Designer Paper East Coast Prep
Ink: More Mustard, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Versamark
Accessories: Read Red Ribbon, Linen Thread, Clear Embossing Powder

11 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

What an adorable card, too cute, love those balloons.

Lora said...

Vic,

I love the colors together on this card. Can't wait to see what you do with the scrapbook page. Keep up the good work!

kraftykathy1 said...

nice happy card.

Jana Emmert said...

What a bright cheery card! Good for you in stepping out of your comfort zone.

Stacey said...

great card, love the colors and layout.

Michelle said...

Love the color combos. I need to try this DS paper!

Trina said...

Very cute! Great colors!

Robin said...

this is adorable! Great job :)

Stephanie (sluman) said...

Wow...what a bright, happy card! I absolutely love everything about it!

Laura Brown said...

Great card! I really love the color combo!

Tiffany said...

What a cute card!!