Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I am a bit behind on posting pic's of my RAK...


Good Morning!! Can you believe the week is half over?? This week is going by fast :-) I have sooo much to do....my hostess club meets this friday evening and then I have my Recipe Book class on Saturday! Plus I am hoping to have my first tutorial this weekend ....*whew* :-)
Anyway, I have received a couple of RAK's and haven't had a chance to post them! Today's is from Kay. I haven't met Kay yet, we are going to be roomies this year at the SU Convention in Salt Lake City!!! This is my first year and I am so excited about going!! Thank you Miss Kay!! I love this stamp set and I love how you sponged in the oval!!! I will be sending you a card out by the end of week sweetie!!
I will post my other RAK tomorrow morning :-)

No comments: