Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!


Good Afternoon!! Sorry for the late post :-) I have been lazy today and well just enjoying it! LOL It has been a good weekend, of course it helps having had friday off!
Well onto today's card! It didn't quite turn out they way I wanted, but I still think it turned out very pretty! All soft and springy!! I loved playing with the priceless brass template :-) I just love the embossed butterflies!! I hope you like it as well!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful blessed Easter!!
Blessings
Vickie
Recipe:
Stamps: Priceless, All Holidays
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Sage Shadow, Vellum, Spring Fling Designer Paper
Ink: So Saffron, Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink, Versamark
Accessories: White grosgrain ribbon, Priceless brass template, Stylus, Silver Brads, Gemstones, Paper Piercer, White Embossing Powder

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love the embossing you've done - great idea to emboss on DS paper and then cut out - must try that - this card definitely makes me think of spring - Happy Easter to you and your family!

Jana O'Brien said...

Love this card! How did I not ever think to pierce those holes on the flower? Great idea!

Leeann said...

I couldn't wait to see what you posted today! This is so pretty!! I love it!

Stampin' Colleen said...

Oooooo... I love the embossing! This card is so pretty!

Aimee said...

this is a beautiful card.. love all the dry embossing

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful!