I have been tagged by Jean at It's in the Cards! Check her blog out, she has some really cute cards! She also sounds alot like me!! LOL Thank you Jean for your kind words and for tagging me!! :-) Okay, now for the juicy tid bits! (uummm N O T!!) LOL
Here are the rules: (They are simple):
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their site..Now, here are my 6 non-important things/habits/quirks!
#1 I have always been a bit of a perfectionist. Some of my friends like to say *whispering* anal....*sigh* I am what I am :-)
#2 I refer to myself as the Queen of all Hobbies.....Master of none. *sigh* I really miss cross stitching!!!
#3 I should have been left handed. My mom had other ideas :-) I can almost use my left as well as my right, except for writing. I had the hardest time learning how to knit and crochet. I finally took a knitting class and she asked if I was righty or a lefty. I told her a righty....well it was getting pretty embarrassing and frustrating that I could not for the life of me figure it out! LOL She finally came and stood behind me....and then said, I thought you told me you were right handed?! Come to find out I was trying to do it like a left handed person! LOL I finally got it all figured out :-)
#4 I LOVE jigsaw puzzles! As a matter of fact I am a bit of a snob...I won't work one less than 2000 pieces! I got a 3,000 piece for christmas that is begging to be worked! I would love to get my hands on a 5,000 or more puzzle! LOL can you imagine??? LOL
#5 I am a Air Force brat....and PROUD of it!! LOL
#6 I am what I like to refer to as an "old soul". I think I was born in the wrong era! I long for the days when men were men and women were women. I would have loved to stayed home barefoot and pregnant! LOL However, the Lord has had other ideas... :-)
Wow...that was much harder than I thought it would be!! Okay, now it is my turn to tag six other great ladies!!
1. If you haven't checked out Flossies Follies you are missing out! She has a great blog!!
2. Another personal favorite is Mountaineer Stamper. Tessie is a just the sweetest and very talented to boot!! I am privilaged that she just signed up under me this month!!
3. Erin over at Scrap Stamp and Be Merry has a wonderful blog as well she is a SU sistah!!
4. Tracey (another SU sistah) over at Lake Shore Stamper always has a wide variety of wonderful projects!! I just LOVE the eggs that have been decorated with rubons!
5. Robinlea (and another SU sistah) over at About A Girl has a darling blog! You definitely don't want to miss out on hers!!
6. Last but not least check out Jenni (and yet again anothe SU sistah) over at Ramblings by Me! She has been MIA for a couple of weeks, moving. But she definitely knows her stuff!! Don't miss out :-)
Okay, I will be getting in touch with the six people I have tagged!! Have fun looking at their blogs!!!