Sunday, February 24, 2008

Finally, a new scrapbook page!!




I finally finished this 8 x 8 layout! I started it last Sunday but between the weather and being sick, it took me all week not to mention staying up very late Saturday before I was happy with it. My dear hubby's only comment was it didn't look like spring...hhhmmmm men! LOL I have chosen to ignore his comment:-) I love it! I think it turned out very pretty and girlie. I embossed all the flowers with iridicent ice so they are very sparkly. Also, I cut a Groovy Gauva Carousel Note in half for journaling. I hope you like!! Have a wonderful Sunday!!!
Blessings
Vickie
Recipe:
Stamps: Pretty Amazing, Live Your Dream
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Groovy Gauva, River Rock, Designer Paper Ginger Blossom
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark, River Rock
Accessories: Carousel Note, Earth Element Buttons, Linen Thread, Sponge, Ticket corner punch, Green Duo Beads, Iridicent Ice Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Photo Corner Punch, Stick Pin

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love these pages - men just don't get scrapbooking - that's why we're blogging right!! Totally spring and fun - love the carosel notes - didn't realize they were that big! Now I've GOT to order some!!

Trini said...

These are amazing, the colors are great! What do men really know anyway!

Michelle said...

I agree with the other comments. What do men know anyway?!? lol Your pages are amazing. Veyr pretty!

Stephanie (sluman) said...

Wow! Absolutely beautiful!

Robin said...

gorgeous! As I tell my husband. . .if you don't have something nice to day. . .hush :)

Jana O'Brien said...

It is definitely spring-y!! Love that beaded butterfly.

Ellen Pruett (aka Chipper) said...

Love the scalloped edges...how'd you do that!!! Like it!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

This is as springy as they get! Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely beautiful pgs.!!!