Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Saturday!!!....

Good Morning!!! I am so glad it is the weekend!! It felt so good to sleep in this morning:-) I plan on curling up with John Grisham's new book "The Appeal"! I actually started it last night, very good so far!!

Now on to todays card! I thought this turned out so pretty! I can't seem to keep my hands off all the goodies from the upcoming Mini Occasions catalog!! I love the carousel notes...now if I can only find my matching brass template! Can you believe I have misplaced it???LOL Also, you can't really tell from the picture but the soft sky lifts up so you can write a personal note. Anyway, I hope you like my card!! I hope everyone has a great Saturday!!!


Blessings
Vickie

Recipe:
Stamps: Live Your Dream
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Blue Bayou, Afternoon Tea
Ink: Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Wild Wasabi Carousel Notes, Wild Wasabi Striped Ribbon, Love Birds Rubons, Paper Piercer

9 comments:

Karen said...

Vickie, you did it again! Beautiful card. Didn't think I cared too much for this card shape, but you have changed my mind. Can't wait to do one. Your card is beautiful as are you. Keep posting more. Your work is too good to keep hidden. TTFN! Love you, Karen

Anonymous said...

so clever with the lift up panel-LOVE it!

Tess said...

Vickie, I love your card. I really like the shape. Do you get envelopes with these? I can't wait to order from the mini catalog. You give me so many good ideas.

Tess

Robin said...

this is gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

Great card! I am also reading The Appeal. I am about 1/2 way done with it.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I may have to CASE it!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

So pretty! Can't wait till my order with these notes gets here. I may be caseing you!

Debbi said...

Such a beautiful card. I may have to put in another pre-order... :)

Nicole said...

What a beautiful card, Vickie! I have to admit that I was a little disappointed that the Carousel Notes didn't open up like a regular card, but samples and ideas like this one have gotten me past that and I'm now VERY excited about them!