Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Tuesday!!!....


Good morning!! I woke up feeling chipper!!LOL Sorry for the pun, but I couldn't resist! LOL This stamp set Spring Song was on my very first order from the Spring Summer 2008 catalog. I simply LOVE it!! One of my favorite techniques is watercoloring....I used the watercolor crayons for this card. Doesn't this just put you in the mood for Spring?? Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day!!
Blessings
Vickie
Recipe:
Stamps: Spring Song, Sanded Background stamp
Cardstock: Kraft, Brocade Blue, Watercolor paper
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Timber Brown Stazon, Versamark
Watercolor Crayons: Night of Navy, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Basic Black
Accessories: Aquapainter, Linen Thread, Cream Neutral Button, Vanilla Embossing Powder (retired), Cutter Kit, Paper Piercer, Sponge

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Your coloring of the bird is fantastic, love this card.

Erin... said...

love this bird with the weathered background!

Stampin' Colleen said...

Oooooo... lovely!

Jana O'Brien said...

Wow! This is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

You just gotta love that cute little bird!!! What a wonderful card!

Debbi said...

What a fun layout!!! Love that Sanded BG!