Thursday, February 28, 2008

It looks like spring!!...

Good Morning!! The sky is so clear and blue this morning it looks like it should be a perfect spring day!! However, the temp is 21 degrees outside!! Bbbrrrr!!! LOL It definitely does not feel like spring! *sigh* Anyway, on to today's card!! I got the idea for this layout from Kristina Werner ! If you haven't checked her blog out, you are definitely missing out! She is extremely talented and a very sweet young lady!!
Let's see, I watercolored the stamped image....as you may know, I LOVE to watercolor! LOL For all the circles I used my coluzzle. Overall, it is a very simple card. However, I think it turned out so pretty!! All soft and springy :-) Kinda gives me the warm fuzzies!! I hope ya'll have a great warm fuzzy day!!!


Blessings
Vickie

Recipe:
Stamps: Thoughts of Father
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Pretty in Pink, Watercolor paper, Spring Fling Designer Paper
Ink: Black Stazon, Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Going Grey, Creamy Caramel, Night of Navy, Perfect Plum
Accessories: Coluzzle, Aquapainter, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Very soft, warm and springy card, it is great,will have to check out her blog. Great card.

Tess said...

Hi Vickie

Love the card.

Jana O'Brien said...

Really pretty! You say it's simple, but I'm thinking those circles were a lot of work!

Nicole said...

This is absolutely beautiful! \

Debbi said...

What a fun card!! I love different shaped cards, gotta try it my self...:)

Sandi Berg said...

Very cool! I love the non square shape!