Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Thursday!.....


Good Morning! I am so glad it is Thursday, just one more day until the weekend :-) I was sick yesterday and I am still feeling blah today....I am so looking forward to the weekend! Did I say that already? LOL
Anyway, here is an Easter Card I made a couple of weeks ago. Plain and simple, but I still like it :-) I hope everyone has a great day!!
Blessings
Vickie
Recipe:
Stamps: A Good Egg
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Berry Bless Designer Paper.
Ink: Mellow Moss, Basic Black
Markers: So Saffron, Mellow Moss, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Word Punch, Mellow Moss Ribbon

8 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Feel better soon, some nasty stuff going around, this card is adorable, love that little chick coming out of the egg.

Tess said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon Vickie. This is so cute. It is on my list to order next week.

Stacey said...

Cute, cute, cute Easter card. I hope you are feeling better soon.

StampwithBernie said...

I do like this card--simple and very cute.
Bernie

Kathy W said...

love this stamp set! I too have been battling a bug!
sorry I missed you on my SU blog roll, I only checked original posting 3-4 weeks ago.
can't wait to see your stuff!
Kathy

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Very cute and springy! My set should be here on Tuesday, I can't wait to play! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I just love that little chicken!!

Jennifer said...

Super cute card! I just love that Chickie. And I like that you used the whole egg also.