Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sweetheart!!!....

Good Morning!! I woke up to yet another icy morning! I love the snow, hate the ice :-) Anyway, today I wanted to share a Valentine nugget box I made!! I just discovered these little treasures over Christmas and didn't get the chance to make any. I will definitley make the time this year! LOL Don't you just LOVE the Berry Bliss DSP!!! Another favorite of mine!!Unfortunately the stamp sets I used are retired. If anyone is interested in the names of the sets, just let me know and I would be happy to get the information to you!! Also, again I apologize for the picture quality (a little dark)!! I hope everyone has a wonderful (and warm) day!!

Blessings
Vickie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the inspiration! I think I'll make one of these for my hubby!

Tess said...

Vickie that is so cute. I love it. I'll have to try that

Anonymous said...

I'm having an award ceremony on my blog... check it out! :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great gift idea! Love that DSP too. :)

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I haven't made one of these yet, will have to try it. Love yours with this paper!

Insulation Contractors San Diego said...

Lovelly blog you have here