Monday, February 25, 2008

Hello Monday!!! :-)....







Good Monday morning!! I am so excited to share my recipe book I made over the weekend! I actually didn't finish it until very late last night....and it was so hard getting up this morning! I am not so sure I will be doing that again anytime soon!!! LOL Anyway, some of us at work (hey Marshie!!, Lora!!) are doing Weight Watchers. I am glad to say that so far I have lost 14.2 pounds, yeah for me!! Since I have been collecting new recipes I have them everywhere! LOL So I thought I would make this special recipe book for all of my new healthy weight watcher (WW) recipes :-) I think it turned out sooo cute!! I just love this western sky designer paper :-) Plus all the little details...the black brads I used on his chef shirt, and then I painstakingly watercolored the little image of the wine, cheese and grapes, and then cut it out! That was the most tedious part, but so worth it!! I am sorry I posted so many pic's but I wanted to show the cover and then what each section looked like and then of course ending with the back page!! I hope you like it!! If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them!!
I also wanted to thank everyone for their wonderful comments on my scrapbook page from yesterday!! I read some of them to my dear hubby and he still standing his ground!! LOL MEN!! LOL Anyway, you ladies are the best!! I hope everyone has a great Monday!!
Blessings
Vickie
Recipe:
Stamps: Voilia, From the Kitchen of
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, River Rock, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Going Grey, Watercolor Paper, Western Sky Designer Paper
Ink: Basic Black, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant, Creamy Caramel, River Rock, Going Grey, Black Stazon, Always Artichoke
Accessories: On Board 5 x 5 Art Journal, Styled Silver Hardware, Small Oval Punch, Spiral Punch, Tab Punch, Black Brads

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vic,

Love, love, the ww little book it is soooooooo cute. The pictures don't do it justice. As always, your creations are so nice. Congrats on the 14 lbs., keep up the good work. Love ya.

Tess said...

Vickie,

You have to offer a class. This is just to cute. You are so talented. Congrats on the weight loss that is wonderful. Now if I could just do it.

Marilyn said...

Congrats on your weight loss - that is fabulous - love your recipe book - your chef looks great!! Love how you decorated the separator page with the DSP too!!

Kathy W said...

congrats on WW accomplishments. I have a 5 x 5 book waiting to do something with it. great idea.
your scrapbook page was awesome too.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great idea! A super way to store those healthy recipes and keep them right at your finger tips. Congrats on your weight loss. Good for you! :)

Love the papers you choose. Cute book.

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That is wonderful! Cute little recipe book too. This is on my list of things to make soon.