Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wild Child.....





Good Morning!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!! As always I am looking forward to the weekend!! LOL How many years to retirement??? LOL Anyway, on to todays pictures! I was supposed to work on a simple 8 x 8 scrapbook page for an upcoming party last night. However, this is what I came up with! LOL Waayyyy to tedious for the party, but I had so much fun putting this together that it turned into a two page spread!! I think it turned out sooo cute!! Just about all the animals have pop dotted pieces and then they were pop dotted on the page! I tried keeping the layout neutral so it could be used for a boy or a girl...which is why I used the natural hemp twine instead of ribbon. Don't you just love the monkey swinging from the twine on the second page??? LOL I took several pictures; however, I couldn't get one without the bird and gater looking washed out. The bird was stamped in bashful blue and the gater in river rock...maybe because the colors were light?? They do look great in real life!! I was hesitant about purchasing the Jersey Shore Designer Paper (so not my colors)...but I am so glad I did!! I hope you like it!!! Have a great day!!! :-)

Blessings

Vickie

Recipe:

Stamps: Wild About You, Zoofari, Big Deal Alphabet

Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Jersey Shore Designer Paper

Ink: Going Grey, More Mustard, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal, River Rock, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa,

Accessories: Natural Hemp Twine

9 comments:

Michelle Wedemeyer said...

I saw this on SCS and had to check out your blog for a closer look. Great layout.

Marilyn said...

What a wonderful layout - I have the perfect "wild child" pictures for this - thanks for sharing!! I'll have to get busy and try to make a page as cute as these!!

kathleenh said...

Fabulous page spread! Great colors and details. I love all of the popped up animals!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

How cute! I will have to make a Wild Child page like this for my children. They all would fit this page!

Tiffany said...

Sooooo Cute!!

Robin said...

I loooove these! So bright and fun!

Ellen Pruett (aka Chipper) said...

These pages are so cute. I love the colors, the layout and the total cuteness!!! I have a wild little 2 year old girl and this would be perfect for her!

Stampin' Colleen said...

I love these layouts!!!!!!! The colors pop and the animals are perfect! LOVE THEM!!!!!

Leeann said...

This is one of my favorite LO's. I can't wait to make these pages for my sons book that I am doing with pics of him and his two grandpas.