Sunday, February 17, 2008

*sigh* A nice relaxing Sunday!.....


I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday! I have beef stew in the crockpot and I am fixing to work on some scrapbook pages. It doesn't get any better than that does it?? :-)
I also wanted to thank everyone for their kind comments on my cards! You ladies are just too kind!!
Here is a 3 x 4 card I made yesterday. This is a new size for me and I love it!! I will definitely be making more this size. Also, I try to use only SU products...however, I could not resist adding the gemstones!! Have a wonderful evening!!!
Blessings
Vickie
Recipe:
Stamps: Pretty Amazing
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Groovy Gauva, River Rock, Whisper White, Ginger Blossom Designer Paper
Ink: Old Olive, Groovy Gauva, Basic Black, River Rock
Accessories: Ribbon Slider, River Rock stitched ribbon (I removed the stitching), Crystal Effects, Paper Piercer, Ticket Corner Punch, Three for you punch, Sponge, Gemstones

6 comments:

stitching aussie style said...

Hi Vicki, Just stumbled across your site and I am sooo glad I did. You absoultely amaze me with your cards, they are brilliant!

Unknown said...

I just love this card!!!! I have been thinking about getting this set!!!!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the little gemstones, that is a great size card

Tracey said...

I love this card, the humming bird is adorable. TFS!

Sandi Berg said...

How sweet! I love how you've pierced the edges and cut out the bird! Adorable!

Tiffany said...

This is such a beautiful card!
Tiffany